It’s almost here!!! The 2018 Scooter’s Youth Hunting Camp is going to be amazing! We’ve got some special stuff lined up this year–that’s for sure!
The Orange Army has been hard at work getting things ready for 250 kids to have a great day. Donuts, shooting, granola bars, shooting, Turkey calls, shooting, lunch, Elk calls, playing with fire, Waterfowl calls, more shooting! BOOM BOOM!
Oh, yeah…maybe 1 or 2 prizes for the kids…Haha! More like: $10,000 worth of gear!!!! Are you pumped??? Cuz I’m pumped!!! What’s that you say? You wanna win a gun? OH YEAH!!
**IMPORTANT** Tips for the day of the Camp:
- Camp is on RAIN OR SHINE!
- Dress appropriately.
- Gates open at 8:30 for check-in.
- Bring a PRINTOUT of your ticket…signed by the parent.
- Lunch and snacks are provided.
- Leave your guns and bows at home.
- Parents: You’re welcome to hang out for the day…bring a camp chair.
**For the big (2nd Amendment) prizes at the end of the Camp…the PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN must consent and pass FFL.**